To strengthen the link between performance and management, Institut Léon Lesaffre develops personalized and participatory managerial training programs. These courses allow employees to:
- share and develop their managerial practices using the skills repository;
- take a step back and look at the big picture in terms of managing operations;
- use their contributions to boost Lesaffre’s overall results;
- better understand themselves as managers;
- increase their desire to advance quickly.
Developing a culture of leadership
By developing a culture of leadership and managerial skills, Institut Léon Lesaffre helps to make training a real point of performance leverage. Institut Léon Lesaffre is an integral part of our business and organization, making it possible to identify, formalize and disseminate the company’s core skill sets and special expertise.