The Netherlands, Russia and France won the Louis Lesaffre cup, thereby bagging their tickets for the Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie. Following on from the previous competitions, the Europe selection delighted the baking world with impressive creations that showed technical prowess and innovation. Read more
SAF-LEVURE®: active dry yeast that is stable at room-temperature
Saf-Levure is dehydrated active dry yeast (with 92-93% dry matter). It comes in the form of granules or spherical particuls that make it extremely stable at room temperature and easy to conserve.
Same characteritics as a dry yeast
Saf-Levure is suitable for all bread-making processes. The yeast is prior reactivated by rehydration at a temperature between 35°C and 40°C. After being left to stand for a while, it quickly goes into a suspension. Saf-Levure is particularly well-suited to humid climates.
- Stability: Dehydrated and sold in the form of granules, Saf-Levure is easy to conserve at room temperature, while retaining its fermenting power.
- Efficiency: After rehydration, Saf-Levure is used like a liquid yeast and can easily be added to the mixer. It is then suitable for use in any bread-making process.
- Active dry yeast in the form of air-packed granules or spheroids
- Packaging: 125/500 g boxes, 50/100 g packets, 10/25 kg bags and 25 kg plastic drums
- Shelf life: Several months, up until the date appearing on the packaging