The international selections for the Louis Lesaffre Cup, for the Americas zone, will continue in Argentina, from 29th May to 4th June. Read more
SAF-PIZZA®: the dry yeast specially adapted for pizza dough
Lesaffre is constantly working to adapt and perfect its yeast solutions, to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends in bread-making methods. Obtained from a selected strain of yeast, Saf-Pizza yeast is the subject of an exclusive manufacturing process benefiting from Lesaffre expertise Saf-Pizza is ready-to-use instant dry yeast that is suitable for pizza-making. It can be used in any type of dough.
All of the qualities of a dry yeast
Thanks to Saf-Pizza yeast, the dough is easier to stretch and pizza bases are faster to shape. Saf-Pizza eliminates all dough shrinkage and promises high-quality end products.
- Convenience: Saf-Pizza can be incorporated directly into the flour, quickly and evenly, for optimal fermentation and excellent smoothness.
- Optimization: Blocked from rising, Saf pizza allows storage of dough in the refrigerator at 4°C for several hours, making working conditions that much more flexible!
- Consistency: Saf-Pizza yeast ensures the production of excellent pizzas with consistent quality, thanks to their high level of stability. The final pizza is light, thin and crunchy, and melts in the mouth.
- Ready-to-use instant dry yeast
- Packaging: Vacuum-packed in 125/500 g packets
- Shelf life: Through the date appearing on the packaging; once opened, 15 days in cold storage at 4°C, with the packet resealed