The Netherlands, Russia and France won the Louis Lesaffre cup, thereby bagging their tickets for the Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie. Following on from the previous competitions, the Europe selection delighted the baking world with impressive creations that showed technical prowess and innovation. Read more
STAR’BAKE®: blends for food service
Star’Bake was created for professionals of food service who want to meet the expectations of increasingly demanding consumers in terms of product quality, freshness and consistency. Building on its expertise in yeast and on its baking ingredients’ formulation skills, Lesaffre has focused its development on the design of innovative ready-to-use solutions, combining yeast, bread improvers and flavor ingredients.
In 2012, Star’Bake won the trophy for “Best Innovation for Hotels and Restaurants” at the Gulfood Show in Dubai.
Blends: innovative bread-making recipes
A simple, economical and reliable 3-in-1 solution, the Star’Bake range includes a selection of 12 blends that can be used to produce a multitude of recipes in three product families: breads, sweet goods and pizzas. Star’Bake also satisfies restaurant professionals’ expectations in terms of health and safety and space savings in the kitchen.
- Time saving: Made of pre-dosed, assembled sensory ingredients, Star’Bake blends are well-suited for short baking processes. Simply add flour and water, and your breads, pizzas and sweet preparations will soon be ready.
- Ease of use: Packed in single dose sachets, the blends disperse easily into the mixer for smooth, consistent dough that is easy to work.
- Consistency: All ingredients are carefully selected and tested by Lesaffre. Vacuum packing guarantees an extreme regularity, for consistent products.
- Blends of yeasts, bread improvers and flavorful products
- Packaging: Vacuum-packed single-dose packets (160-600 g)
- Shelf life: Several months, up until the date appearing on the packaging