- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Industrial Director for Western Europe and functionaly to the Finance Director for Western Europe, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Collect cost data from production sites
- Validate reliability of data and realize synthesis for Western Europe zone
- Collect needed information to understand and analyze data
- Establish an accurate and reliable analysis of data regarding established budget and last year results
- Analysis gaps between production sites considering specificities
- Launch adequate studies (benchmarks, pilots…) to detect productivity opportunities
- Propose action plans
- Coordinate with other departments, HR, payroll, finance…, collect of data to establish scorecards
- Establish scorecards for data analysis and results understanding
- Attend to results reviews
- Participate to the preparation of the budget
- Draw up necessary scorecards for Capex follow-up and establish strict follow-up of the expected productivity
- Attend to Capex validation meeting, and specifically for productivity investments
- Support production sites for projects, tools and actions plan implementation for Performance improvement and productivity results achievement.
- Engineering Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance.
Training & Experience:
- 5-10 years of operational experience (Production Managers, Lean Manager, Industrial cost controller)
- Management of databases and ERP systems (SAP, HFM…)
- Financial analysis
- Data analysis
- Problem Solving
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.