- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
You will contribute to increasing sales of Lesaffre yeasts and ingredients in Nigeria, trough market knowledge, projects in product development and in technical assistance to our customers and to our distributors.
- Technical assistance missions:
- Assist the sales teams and the customers users or prospects (on craft, medium and large segment) in the definition of their needs and solutions to bring
- Implement new recipes according to client needs
- Provide theoretical and practical training
- Organize and hold demonstrations during seminars
- Debrief on the visits and tests
- Complete required dashboards for the follow-up of projects and files.
- Promote Lesaffre loyalty program
- Contributes to increase sales of yeast and ingredients in Nigeria
- Communicate technical data and information from field to relevant interlocutors (formulator, Area Sales manager, Area Baking CenterTM Manager)
- Upload visits to the CRM
- Convert the needs and expectations of customers into project
- Suggest new recipes, test development ideas and assess the products.
- Present the results
- Baking Professional certificate + 10 years of recognized and successful experience in the field of kraft and industrial bread making and in a field equivalent to the missions proposed either in technical assistance or in training.
- You master perfectly specific breadmaking techniques and associated ingredients
- Spoken languages: Yoruba and Hausa
- Good knowledge and practices of the Nigerian market
- You are client oriented and able to adapt to various interlocutors. You have a working experience in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative and anticipation. You have a team spirit.
- You are able to synthesize and identify customers, interlocutor’s constraints.
- You have an acute sense of confidentiality.
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 11 000 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre is looking for a Master Baker for Nigeria to contribute to making LESAFFRE known as a key player in technical solutions « BAKING SOLUTION », yeasts and ingredients.