- Domaine d'activité
- Fermentation nutrients
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Is Responsible for Procelys SKU Product range
· Aggregates all business needs to justify new SKU creation, develops the business cases & submits its proposition to Marketing director
· Defines minimal contribution margins with Finances & operations partners for each SKU
· After SKU creation approval, prepares & coordinates industrial product launch for G2M teams: specs, stocks
· Leads yearly Product Life Cycle Management process with all partners: ensures operations efficiency and KPIs improvement (OTIF / FTR), identifies & recommends SKUs phase out & portfolio optimisations to Marketing director, local operations industrial director, identifies synergies & optimisation within Procelys global Product portfolio. (production places, SKUS merging) & defines a 3 yrs industrial product plan with Operations
· Transforms Market managers value proposition into SLA agreement with operations
· Develops PLM KPIs & dashboards to monitor industrial, commercial & financial performance
Support the Industrial Partners (DI group & regional operations leadership)
· Single point of contact to Industrial Partners to Validate all product & service Change requests
· Works on a monthly base with quality engineers & operations to improve FTR : analyses recurrent Out Of Specs, submits specs changes to Tech support & Quality engineers for spec evolution
· Defines outlets for OOS stocks with Quality engineers & tech support assistance
· Works on a monthly base with Supply chain to analyse FA / OTIF & propose CA
· Interferes with local operations & DP to evaluate best industrial solutions, & plant allocations to optimize assets utilization. Coordinates solution with DP, innovation, G2M managers & sales directors
Support of the regional Marketing Managers & Market segment managers
· In the budget phase ; identifies PnL optimizations while allocating production capacities to the most profitable outlets.
· Receives Product developments briefing & Targets from DI / Innovations, Projects managers & Market managers. Evaluates possibilities & spec feasibility with Industrial partners & tech support.
· In case of shortage, steers mid term allocation process (customer priorization) and provides guidance to Front Office for short term execution.
- Successful experience collaboration w/ sales & marketing
- Product development experience
- Collaboration with Supply Chain, Quality, Production & Demand Planning
- 5 + yrs expce product line Management, continuous process Industry
- Scientific background. Chemistry / Microbiology/ Biotech
- Capability to define priorities in ambiguous environments
- Curiosity & analytical mindset
- Capability to understand complex multidimension topics, including Technical / Supply chain / sales
- Team player willing to collaborate in a matrix organization
- Strong influencing & communication skills
- Fluent English + local language
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Procelys is a global Business Unit within the Lesaffre group that aims to support industrial fermentation by providing nutrients and expertise that improve the growth and productivity of microorganisms & cell cultures for all its market segments.