- Domaine d'activité
- Human care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Following the integration of vitamin K2 from NattoPharma, Gnosis by Lesaffre is willing to reinforce and consolidate its leadership position, to address a strong ambition. In a more competitive market, vitamin K2 requires specific and appropriate management to reach the strategy’s ambition.
Global Product Line Director works with relevant functions to design the roadmap of the strategy implementations, so Gnosis by Lesaffre meets its ambition, innovate, and grow its business in the most profitable and sustainable way.
PLM is accountable for setting and executing the Vitamin K2 Product Line strategy in order to maximize the profitability of the business.
Role / Key mission of the Product Line Manager :
Based on product line strategy, PLM is accountable to develop 3 roadmaps: products, operational costs efficiency and assets optimization.
- The product roadmap will be managed by:
- Providing guidance and support on Pricing. Floor price will be set by the PLM.
- Defining product mix optimization and standardization
- Optimizing the asset utilization and product mix to maximize the Contribution Margin by continuously challenging and aligning with the S&OP team when defining the asset load plan and the business consensus plan.
- Playing a leading role in consolidating the competitive environment assessment of its product line globally.
- Identifying the long-term plan in terms of new product benefits and combination between molecules
- The operational costs efficiency roadmap will be managed by:
- Engaging Quality, manufacturing, and industrial controlling teams on a regular basis to review manufacturing costs and efficiency and putting in place improvement plans on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring industrial capabilities to deliver through the assessment of the asset on profitability
- Participating in and influencing regarding site development plans
- The asset optimization roadmap will be managed by:
- Identifying the necessary investments or external supply required in order to be able to deliver on the mid- and long-term strategy (Make or Buy strategy).
To achieve this, he/she will work in close relation with Market Managers, Supply Chain, R&A, Controlling, Operations …
- Operational: Build, Plan & Implement the Product line plan in coordination with the validated Strategy (developed at BU level)
- Managerial: Ability to mobilize BU colleagues through indirect coordination
- Leadership: Contribute to innovate and create a strong value generation
- Education : Post Graduate University degree
- Experience : 5-10 years proven relevant experience in Operations, controlling or product management role
- Objective oriented, understand and interact well with different business environment
- Business acumen with industry knowledge
- Proven working experience in Product Line Management & Marketing
- Strong leadership skills and data-driven thinking
- Driven by results (ability to manipulate figures), make it happen
- Ability to embark people in Operations and Functions towards commercial objectives
- Ability to understand industrial constraints
- Strong project management skills
- English language fluency is mandatory
Description de l'entreprise
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre. In May 2021, Lesaffre acquired NattoPharma to continue to strengthen its Human Health & Nutrition business
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.