- Domaine d'activité
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- will be directly reporting to the WW manager and will be in charge of the department when the WW manager will be absent.
- will, assist WW manager, ensure the good performance of the departement including a WWTP, evaporator and tank farm
- assignement is weeakly basis, but duty on the week end will be set in the future. As manager you will be an actor of the safety, we expect pro activity on this topic.
- You will use different tools to communicate the safety rules and keep your departement and the factory safe.
- will involve to recruit, train, develop and keep your team in the company.
- For that you will be working closely with the other department maintenance utility, production. As WW deputy manager you will also participate to the preparation of the next steps for the factory, pro activity, gather and sharing idea will be part of your work. As Lesaffre is building a new facilities from a green field a full factory will have to be comisionned.
- to be dedicated to participate to the comisionning, it will be time consumming. As the main user you will be a main actor on this comisionning, pro activity is key, you will be supported by the project team and many support from abroad.
- Bachelor degree required in Food manufacturing, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related major
- Minimum of 3 years of food/biotechnology process in Multinational Company.
- Experience 1-3 years at supervisory level.
- Good English fluent (wriƫng and speaking),
- Familiar with local regulation (including HR and environement).
- Have Experience with evaporation process or WWTP – mandatory.
- Good level in computer application include excel (and pack office) and data base – mandatory. – K
- Have knowledge about thermodynamic, heat transfer, hydraulics (engineering concept mechanical, automation and electrical basis)
- Have High motivation and good, Communication kills,
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.