- Human care
- Warsaw, Poland
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
1. Realization of Sales and Sales Development
- Develop and execute appropriate go-to-market strategies through direct and indirect channels (eg distributors, agents) to expand market coverage and meet BU goals in allocated areas.
- Actively investigate customer needs through in person/digital interactions, in order to identify solutions for collaboration, sales opportunities and uncover industry trends that align within the Business strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and new customers, interact with corresponding process and product developers of the potential customers leading to profitable future business. Build up and actively manage an Opportunity Pipeline
- Provide the annual budget revenue commitment with the allocated area as part of strategic planning
- Achieve and ideally exceed short-term budget revenue targets
- Implement BU pricing policy for the area of relevance while taking into account feedback from the local market.
- Lead BU business reviews and monthly forecasting processes.
- Oversee claims and overdues settlement
- Report commercial achievements and KPI as per BU definition on a monthly basis
2. Prospect and Market Development
- Develop new sales prospects to deliver long term growth expectations.
- Manage new leads generated by Marketing.
- Propose and animate together with Marketing team campaign and promotional events with the allocated areas (eg seminars, presentation). Attend trade shows and represent BU including in category/industry association.
- Build relationships with customers/end users in the assigned market segment(s).
- Contribute to the development of business / market segment strategic marketing plan through ongoing assessment of and providing feedback on product competitiveness and industry trends and analysis.
- Monitor competitors’ activities.
3. Managing Customer Base and Relationships
- Responsible for leading the customer relationship at all hierarchical levels.
- Set up, coordinate & execute specific account management tactics and plans (eg Sales Operational Plan, Account Plan) to realize agreed sales growth and overall customer relationship objectives, both for the short and long term while maintaining running business. Use of supporting tools, systems and templates (eg CRM, exel )
- Coordination of BU resource application to the customer (eg Marketing, Quality, Technical service, R&A)
- Meet with customers to assess their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Provide input for customer segmentation and ensure BU service policy implementation.
- Actively manage customer base, eventually handing over accounts to/or carving out accounts from business partners as per BU policy.
- Manage business partners (eg distributors, agents) by setting ambitious goals, monitor execution, assess performance. Develop & propose plans to replace, simplify and/or add specific channels partners in the area.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Science or Food and Nutrition, at least more than 7- 10 years' of direct B2B sales experience with proven track record/capabilities;
- Candidates with MBA (nth) and/or experience in selling Pharma/human nutrition/food ingredients materials will have added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and manage resources to maximize territory performance
- Experienced making presentations with both external and internal customers
- Must have interpersonal effectiveness and patience in handling all aspects of external and internal customer interactions and have demonstrated the ability to be a team player
- Must be able to travel internationally to accounts/sales meetings (up to 75%)
- Results driven with a strong track record of revenue growth and market share expansion in ingredient related businesses.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Great negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- An excellent ability for positioning a novel ingredient in this industry (benefits, prices, relevant prospects, competition positioning, regulatory positioning)
- Full proficiency in Sales Excellence methodology
- Project Management Skills, ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Team player with a sense of dynamism, enthusiasm, a passion for excellence, innovation, and delivery.
- Experience in Budgeting and Forecasting
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.