- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
– Follow the instruction and guidance of national key account management, to offer services (order collection/logistics/complain response) to key account’s regional affiliates in China;
– Develop annual business development plan, Support China sales director develop more new projects with National Global key accounts.
– Prospecting and being responsible for new customer opportunities and development;
– Maintain and drive growth of existing national key accounts; and main focus on support China sales Team develop local key customer new business;
– Work closely with technical team, logistic teams to deliver flawless execution of key account management and initiatives;
– Plan and develop promotional campaign to drive key account business growth;
– Prepare regular business review with key customers;
– Establish and firmly implement key account strategies, policies and procedures in pricing, discount policies, etc.;
– Closely working with technical support to initiate new product development and conduct product training program to KA customers;
– Look for good distributor channel to develop for key account business.
– Other related issues.
– University graduate
– 3 to 5 years sales experience in food or food ingredient business
– Technical background is a plus
– Excellent presentation skills
– Good negotiation skills
– Good communication in both written and spoken English
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.