- Job area
- Singapore, Singapore
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Operational Marketing (80%)
· Coordinate and implement regional and local marketing plans, off and online
· Work with country sales managers (and country marketing team when relevant) to establish and run promotional activities, materials and guidelines
· Collaborate with the sales and technical teams to develop effective marketing/ sales presentation materials, sales kits, etc, in order to support our local commercial and distributors’ sales and marketing teams.
· Support product development: new range, range extension, packaging – labelling etc.
· Organize the Lesaffre booth for regional and local events (FIA, FHA, SIAL…)
· Lead the organization of internal and external events (distributor’s seminars, Key accounts workshops…)
· Contribute to building the innovation approach for the APAC region
· Manage data collection and analysis of customers’ needs, as well as monitoring external innovations in the field of Bakery in APAC
Strategic Marketing and Communication (20%)
· Development and implementation of APAC marketing strategy in line with the needs of the commercial team and the regional strategic ambitions, and within group orientations.
· Develop marketing communications content/ material in alignment with the global communication policy of the company
· Take the lead in marketing communication initiatives across the APAC region (writing of articles and interviews for the company newsletter and for regional medias – white papers)
Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred in Marketing/or related field.
Min. 7 years of experience in marketing background.
English is essential, any other Asian language is a plus.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.