- Job area
- Ceyhan, Turkey
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
What we will accomplish:
- Conducting daily, weekly and montlhy packaging production plans and providing necessary transactions through SAP,
- Tracking the consumption rates of raw-materials for packaging, providing monthly reports,
- Ensuring the effectiveness and maintenance of technical equipment used in packaging production in coordination with Maintenance Team,
- Providing daily packaging performance for efficiency,
- Practicing in increasing the quality and effectiveness of production whilst decreasing costs,
- Supporting the packaging-related investment projects.
What we expect:
- Bachelor's Degree from Industrial Engineering departments of universities,
- Hands-on experience in food production, preferably packaging processes for at least 3 years,
- Analytical mindset,
- Proven experience in team management,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- Active use of MS Office tools and SAP,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.
We are looking for our new “Packaging Unit Manager” team member, who will work with us at our Ceyhan Factory, located in Adana, Turkey.