- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director and in close collaboration with the Corporate IT Department, you act as a bridge between group and local entities on all IT related topics.
- Implement the Group IT strategy within the Western Europe Region
- Coordinate the deployment of SAP within the WE region
- Supervise the implementation of local IT projects and initiatives (CRM, EDI, LIMS…)
- Ensure that the IT policies and procedures are correctly followed, especially on security
- Work closely on the field with the corporate IT team and the local teams, to anticipate and solve IT issues (SAP, Business Object)
- Strengthen IT & BI knowledge throughout the entities of the region, assert the training needs, providing input on human resources and organizational structure. Develop an innovative HR network in the group and in the region
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years’ experience in information technology management
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Object environment
- Understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Fluent in French and English is required
- Ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- Strategic oriented and willing to participate operationally in the local action plans
- Mobile across the Western Europe region, as per business requirements (25% – 30% travel)
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.