- Domaine d'activité
- Food flavouring and taste
- Singapore, Singapore
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
As part of its development plan in the Asia Pacific, region, Biospringer APAC, based in Singapore, is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop the company’s brand awareness in the region as well as grow and qualify its prospects database.
You will be working in a close relationship with the Product Manager, the technical team (Culinary Center) and the Sales team to organize digital campaigns and help them generate business.
This role requires strong ability to bring forward new ideas while being organize. You’ll have to use tools such as Adobe Photoshop & Indesign, Plezi (marketing automation tool) and SAP (CRM). This position reports to the Head of APAC Biospringer.
Define digital marketing strategy/action plan
- Prepare annual campaign schedule, with 3 level of content – in coordination with the technical team.
- Define objectives, target and type of content for each campaign.
- Creation of new content for each of the 3 phases of inbound marketing for each campaign: photos / videos / infographics / interviews / banners / leaflets (in collaboration with the Product Manager) and reports. Leverage communication agency when needed.
- Support the Sales team for physical events with online communication & leaflet creation, etc.
Communication (lead generation & brand awareness)
- Specialized press: target at least 1 article per year per country. Need to identify relevant local newspapers/magazines in each country (with the support of Sales managers) & select relevant ones.
- Create website pages if needed (create brief, select agency, implement coordination with global team).
- LinkedIn : create 2 posts per month to highlight our local expertise and generate brand awareness & new leads.
- Implement digital marketing partnership with distributors to give more visibility to the campaigns.
- Use our marketing automation tool to qualify our database
- Conduct manual emailings to qualify the database and generate brand awareness, both upstream and downstream each campaign
- Manage our marketing automation tool in Asia Pacific (including regular clean up of the database, uploading of new contact, integration of content, tagging of contents, etc.)
Follow up on qualified leads
- Sort out MQLs and convert them into our CRM if relevant.
- Follow up on a monthly basis with each Sales Manager and update the CRM.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, IT or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience in an international B2B environment, preferably in the food industry, strong experiences in yeast extract is an advantage;
- Experience in design and implementation of multiple websites;
- Proficient in SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, social platforms;
- Digital savvy with good understanding of user interface, social media management
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to write for digital audiences;
- Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills;
- High proficiency in English communication, verbal and written, in order to prepare the marketing materials;
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
Description de l'entreprise
Lesaffre is a French multinational which has more than 160 years of history, and is a global key player in yeasts and fermentation. The Company designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health Care and Biotechnology. Its Business Unit Biospringer benefits from the expertise of its parent company, Lesaffre, which has unique technical skills thoroughly mastered, and which enjoys top-level expertise in the production, fermentation and transformation of yeast in all its forms. Lesaffre employs over 10 000 employees across all 5 continents.
As a specific Business Unit, Biospringer is active in Food taste & pleasure and aims to improve taste and sensory properties of food and beverages, with a team of in-house flavorists, food applications specialists and yeast experts. Biospringer produces only yeast-based products i.e. yeast extracts, yeast extracts rich in nucleotides, yeast-based flavors and dried yeast.