- Domaine d'activité
- Bucharest, Romania
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
– Prospecting the market and identifying opportunities for business development;
– Daily visit of the clients in the area of responsibility
– Maintaining and developing collaborative relationships with active clients
– Achievement of the agreed qualitative and quantitative objectives
– Tracking and reporting the competition’s activity
– Promoting the company’s image
– Area of activity: South-East area of Romania
– Graduated higher education
– Experience in B2B sales; experience in the field of bakery can be an advantage
– Communication and persuasion skills
– Dynamic, sociable person, agreeable presence
– Ability of rapid assimilation, oriented towards achieving objectives
– Category B driver’s license
– Knowledge of English and Romanian language, medium-advanced level
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.