- Domaine d'activité
- Plant care
- Van Wert, United States
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
Under the responsibility of the Plant Director, your essential duties and responsibilities include the following (others may be assigned):
- Assist the plant manager with the development of new processes or the evolution of existing processes
- Manage trials and pilot activities, via the definition and monitoring of experiment plans
- Manage database of internal processes and research activities
- Follow safety procedures and take part in continuous improvement in worker safety.
- Interface between US R&D and US production
- Follow-up and projects transfer from R&D to production
- Implementation of production tests / pilots for new projects
- Take part of the implementation of Quality Control protocols on finished products (Easy Spiral, Metrology, Aw meter, Temperature probes, etc.)
- Write protocols and tests reports to be recorded in internal database
- Facilitate exchanges between Agrauxine SAS and Agrauxine Corp on technical and scientific subjects (participate in appropriate Teams meetings)
- Actively participate in product development (formulation, packaging, etc.)
- Improve hygiene: implementation of cleaning and disinfection protocols for tools, buildings, including preventive maintenance
- Work remotely with the technical team or optimisation of product development.
- MSc in Life Science with an agrochemical specialty (or equivalent with min. 5 years’ experience)
- The V.I.E programme is aimed at young people up to the age of 28 from France or other countries of the European Union
- Microbiological knowledge: filamentous fungi and bacteria, their cycles of growth, sporulation…and QC methods (spore counts, CFU…)
- Technical/ technological knowledge: fermentation in general, knowledge of the FSS would be a plus
- Computer software skills (Excel, ARM, Sharepoint, Teams, etc.)
- Curious, organised, autonomous, entrepreneur, collaborator, persevering
- Fluent in English and French
- Have a valid driver's licence
- Travel as needed
- Physical demands : Sit and stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50lbs.
- Working conditions: dusty, confined, temperature fluctuations, etc.
Description de l'entreprise
Agrauxine is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Plant Manager through a Volunteer for International Experience programme, for its plant based in Van Wert, USA.
Agrauxine is the business unit of Lesaffre dedicated to plant care. Relying on the recognized expertise of Lesaffre in fermentation, we develop, and manufacture products based on microorganisms (yeast, bacteria and fungi) for crop protection (biocontrol) and stimulation of plants (biostimulation). Our ambition is to contribute to the establishment of a sustainable and performing agriculture and to the protection of a more healthful nutrition.