- Domaine d'activité
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
- Managing Distributors; business review, DOI stock
- B2C sales analysis; monthly report
- Collaboration with Regional Sales Manager to drive sales
- Create Sales brief to the distributor team to help sales
- Plan trade promos; collaboration with marketing & Technical application/Baker
- Provide pricing & competitor analysis
- Minimum education S-1.
- Having experience as a Sales SPV min 2 years or Sales Senior min 4 years
- Having good communication skill
- Having good computer skill
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 700 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Saf Indonusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.
This position will work with National Distribution Manager to Ensuring that the distribution function, availability and visibility of B2C products for Lesaffre products throughout Indonesia are running well.