- Domaine d'activité
- Beijing, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
This position can be based in Beijing, Zhengzhou, Shenyang, Jinan, Shijiazhuang.
New Business Developer
• Responsible for identify potential new customers/new business opportunities
• Directly participate in Key Accounts development
• Support national or cross region KA development (Industry & Chain Bakery Customers) in the area by teamwork
Value-added Solution Provider
• Cooperate with Technical Center and Marketing team, transform the needs from the customers into corresponding tailor made solution
• Test new products before launching in the market, development of variants to match with local expectations/constraints
• Participation in the choice of products/services to be offered by geographical areas/segments
• High school or above, major in food science or graduate from baking school
• Around 5 years technical service experience for key account in food ingredient or baking ingredient area
• Has solid baking application experience, can identify and provide quick-fix for customers
• Has business acumen
• Independent thinking ability, good communication and demo skills
• Good at analyzing and solving problems
• Good team spirit, good coordination and cooperation skills
• English is a strong plus
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.