- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting directly to the General Manager and functionally to the Baking Center & Innovation Director Middle East, you will be to contribute to making LESAFFRE known as a key player in technical solutions « BAKING SOLUTION », yeasts and ingredients.
You will be responsible for Lesaffre Gulf Baking center activities.
- You understand the market need to offer solutions and services adapted to the local market.
- You collect data regarding the bakery market (craft, industrial), competitors and the position of Lesaffre products and regularly update CRM database
- You collect market samples (yeast, ingredients) and conduct monthly benchmarking analysis as per Group standards
- In coordination with the sales team, you provide technical support to our clients
- You understand each customer technical needs and you recommend the solution/products adapted to his need
- You solve technical problem of client quickly and respond to them, if need with group and/or regional baking center support
- You follow up with the sales team the feedback from the market and you adapt our approach if needed to get new client and/or retain existing customers
- Your Enhance the relation with final clients (bakers)
- You prepare and set up reception and/or webinar to promote Lesaffre products, train our customers, Baking Center technical team and sales responsible
- You deliver adapted training to the sales team of our distributors
- You initiate technical solutions: yeast adapted to process, ingredients solution, process support…
- You share ideas to create new services and launch new solutions for yeast and ingredients.
- Monthly report regarding baking center activities
- You prepare and share detailed report over trials done
- Baking center activities and return market yeast results recordings in the related digital database
- You supervise the baking center team based in UAE or remotely
- You prepare the Baking Center budget every year and guarantee respect of it
- You guarantee the proper use and maintenance of all Baking Center equipment’s, follow up Group standards and guarantee respect of all safety precautions
You promote Lesaffre solutions in different fairs and/or seminars together with the technical team reporting to you and the Regional Baking center team
- Baking Professional certificate + 10 years of recognized and successful experience in the field of kraft and industrial bread making
- You master perfectly specific breadmaking techniques and associated ingredients
- You are client oriented and able to adapt to various interlocutors. You have a working experience in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative and anticipation. You have a team spirit.
- You are able to synthesize and identify customers, interlocutor’s constraints.
- You have an acute sense of confidentiality.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking Arabic would be ideal
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 11 000 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.