- Domaine d'activité
- Food flavouring and taste
- Maisons-Alfort, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting directly to the Biospringer (BS) General Manager and member of her Leadership team, you manage directly 4 persons: Digital Marketing Mgr, Global Culinary Center Manager, Market studies & Innovation project manager and Global Product manager . You manage functionally the marketing teams in the 5 regions of Biospringer (Apac, China, EMEA, LATAM and North America).
The role is the marketing lead in all customer projects, based on solid market insights, customer and consumer understanding. It proactively leads innovation for customers.
Key missions are the following:
- Building a strategic Marketing Plan to develop BS’ growth across our Markets. Collaboratively leveraging the plan throughout the organization to ensure business development. Coordinating with Regional Leadership and Marketing managers for effective implementation
- Leading BS innovation with high participation and in coordination with BS regional GMs and Lesaffre Corporate Innovation team
- Managing the Culinary centers to ensure applicative innovation, test of new products and applications in partnership with BS R&D teams and Customers
- Structuring and implementing a product line management organization in coordination with BS regional GMs
- Managing the Global communication team to ensure Brand awareness in a multi-channel dynamic
- Developing an impactful CSR policy and communication with customers and institutions
- Scouting and analyzing the markets and competition in partnership with each region
- Representing the company at the Eurasyp communication committee
Food / beverage engineer with a master’s degree in marketing
At least 15 years of experience as marketing director or consultant in a BtoB international environment in the food industry. You have a solid experience of team management that allows you to animate and federate, inclusively around corporate projects.
Fluent in English, you know how to implement a in product line management organization, ideally in derived fermented products for the food industry
You have proven and technical acumen in marketing, innovation, digital, communication, CSR, and project management.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Biospringer, as a Business Unit of Lesaffre, is a key player and global producer of natural origin yeast ingredients for the food industry.
Its comprehensive products range includes yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, yeast-based flavors and more.
Biospringer offers solutions to improve the flavor profile of recipes and participate in the development of healthier everyday consumers’ products. With 8 productions plants, a network of commercial teams and Culinary centers around the world and a team of technologists and R&D, Biospringer brings taste and pleasure to consumers.