- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Gnosis by Lesaffre BU Financial controller, the missions are the following:
- Review, control and ensure the consistency of the financial monthly closing data coming from the legal entities on the BU scope
- Prepare the BU financial performance reporting
- Assist the BU Financial Controller to analyze the financial and commercial performance of the business units (product margin, EBITDA, WCC, CASH FLOW) , and support him to prepare the management Monthly Reviews
- Assure the data quality and consistency of SALES CUBE and deliver ah-hoc report to the sales team and the BU management
- Collect, consolidate and deliver monthly OPEX dashboard to BU management
- Perform topline year projections based on YTD results and projected future shipments (S&OP)
- Assist the BU Financial Controller to prepare BU annual budget and periodic financial forecast, in line with the group requirements.
- Provide input and assist the legal entities for establishing/updating Transfer Price based on the corporate rules
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and analyses, as assigned by the BU Controller
You will have to travel to our Milan office (1 or 2 days per month).
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role in an international industrial company,
- University level degree with specialization in Finance and/or Accounting
- Knowledge of and experience with IFRS
- Proficient level of written and spoken English
- Comprehensive Excel and data modeling skills
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and PowerBI is a preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities,
- Self-confidence, ability to influence and challenge assumptions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders at all levels
- Pragmatism and flexibility
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.