- Domaine d'activité
- Fermentation nutrients
- Shenyang, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
· Work with Procelys team including sales/marketing/technical to identify and drive customer projects
· Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to make sure necessary resources are allocated to relevant projects
· Be the manager of the projects until they become regular sales when the projects will be transferred to Business Managers in the region
· Make clear project plans and lead the project teams according to the plan
· Well communicate project progress and issues with project team and management
Represent PROCELYS for his area or customers
· Promote PROCELYS products to the given market and customers according to business plan
· Support the marketing activities (participate to trade shows, distributor events, communication)
Management for the customers / Internal customer
· Carry the voice of the customer internally
· Support company positions and communication to customer
· Be responsible for the client welcoming during customer event (visit, audit, etc.)
· Coordinate with Quality Department to provide relevant answers to quality complains & questionnaires
· Coordinate with customer service and supply chain to provide customer with appropriate service level
· Analyse customer needs, prepare innovation brief and circulate internally innovation ideas
· Keep stakeholders (production, finance, …) informed of general business situation
· Collect brief from customers and potential customers to the internal organization
· Ensure the internal organization is appropriately informed of his projects needs and requests
· Collect and circulate competitors information, activities and samples
· Support marketing in market research activities and business analysis
· Reports quickly in CRM customer meeting,
· Participate to sales & management meeting upon request to explain the situation in his/her projects
· The Business Development Manager will hold a Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university in biology, microbiology or in a life-science related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills & Competencies :
· At least 3-5 years experience as sales/marketing in fermentation industry.
· Good project management skills, with experience on successful project handling.
· Selling skills particularly in B-to-B environment such as negotiation skills, account planning, etc. Understand basic financial concepts such as contribution margin, fixed and variable costs, etc…
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills : ability to listen and understand verbal and non-verbal message from customers, ability to effectively communicate internally.
· Self-motivated / self-started: the person shall be able to push himself to achieve results above the target in a dynamic environment and to motivate the rest of the organization behind his/her projects.
· Team player: able to build strong relationship with other internal and external stakeholders such as Quality Dpt, R&D, Operations both at local and corporate levels.
· Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently;
· Be able to communicate in English in the day to day work including reading, speaking and writing.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have good, general computer literacy and good knowledge and understanding of a CRM and an ERP operating system.
Description de l'entreprise
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a 166-year-old French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn