- Domaine d'activité
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Fully accountable for developing CY/LY business
- Responsible for the whole sales process in the work related to Key Accounts, and provide consulting and technical services
- Well know about the CY/LY market and clear aware of customer needs
- Provide market suggestion/advices to management based on CY/LY product market.
- Assist on making CY/LY’s product management process and program
- Develop the annual strategy and annual plan for CY/LY product
- Conduct research and analysis for CY/LY, and provide related improvement plan.
- To manage and optimize the CY/LY product in terms of product brand, cost (each stage of product cycle)
- Optimize the product portfolio of CY/LY so as to enhance the product value
- Responsible for process optimizing, coordinating and communication with relevant department (production, supply chain, craft sales, technical center and finance)
- Involve with whole process related to CY/LY product, such as design, development, package, channel, pricing, launching, etc.
- Responsible for business development of KA in the area by teamwork, meet the company’s business target
- Responsible for business negotiation to seal the deal
- Implement Key Accounts strategy, price and product policies
- Deploy relevant resources in new customer acquisition and in servicing existing customers
- Collect and consolidate regional market information and report market intelligence
- Bachler degree and above, major in food science and management is preferred
- More than 5 years working experience in sales or business development. Has experience in product management, well know about product manager’s responsibility. Experiences in food industry is preferred.
- Strong business acumen, logical thinking and good at cross department communication / coordination ability
- Excellent planning & organizing ability, excellent project management skill
- Good at analyzing and solving problem
- Able to work under pressure, result driven
- Good team player and skillful on teamwork
- Able to work in English working environment is a plus
Description de l'entreprise
With more than 160 years of expertise, Biospringer is the global producer of natural flavor bases and flavor building blocks.
This Lesaffre business unit bring to food producers the most comprehensive yeast derived product range with yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, autolyzed yeasts, natural flavors and more.