- Domaine d'activité
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- Supporting bread making operation excellence for BP and WWT in cost optimization,
- Ensuring equipment efficiency and new technical implementations, including 4.0 studies,
- Applying lean tools to enhance the productivity of the installations,
- Enabling improvement in quality and supporting new product development while complying to all safety rules,
- Setting up and monitoring action plans in relation with plants, Process Managers and DI corporate,
- Supporting plant technical teams in case of spot actions / projects and equipment start up,
- Organizing benchmarks on process or organization and establish actions plan with the factories based on the results.
- Master’s Degree or above in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry,
- At least 3 years of solid industrial experience: familiar with main processes used in the plant (concentration, evaporation; biologic (anaerobic and aerobic) treatments and air emissions treatments),
- Strong background on chemistry, thermodynamic, microbiology, and maintenance required,
- Active use of MS Office tools,
- Anaytical mindset with strong communication skills,
- Proactive and autonomous work approach,
- Advanced level of English.
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new « By Products and Wastewater Treatment Process Engineer » who will ensure the industrial deployment of Lesaffre among the MEA Region; also coordinate, optimize and follow up By Products and WWT continuous improvement (WWT costs & performance/quality/compliance) within MEA plants.
Please note that the location of this new role will be İstanbul, Turkey.