- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
As a leading actor in the fermentation industry, Lesaffre Group is willing to reinforce its B2C activity as part of its customer approach. Within the International Marketing Department and under the responsibility of the International Yeast Marketing Director, you will create the role of International Senior Product Manager. Your mission will be to support Regions in their strategy to accelerate the development of the consumer business within the Group and the development of our brands globally.
As a true specialist of the B2C activity, your role will be to inspire, guide, and train commercial and marketing teams in the Regions (50 subsidiaries spread across all continents). In particular, you will contribute to:
- Analyze market performance, brands, and competition to provide insights into the category and propose development opportunities.
- Identify growth drivers for yeast and baking ingredient ranges across all distribution networks (traditional distribution, GMS, E-commerce, etc.).
- Develop & implement a vision and category strategy for different portfolios, favoring synergies between countries when it is possible.
- Leverage the international product portfolio, define and propose the ideal assortment for each customer and market typology.
Develop knowledge of customers and consumers:
- Evaluate and anticipate customer needs to propose new development opportunities for panification to Regions.
- Structure, conduct competitive intelligence, monitor data and trends, coordinate or commission market research.
- Study with Regions the « customer journeys » and propose improvement plans.
- Diagnose the B2C segment, formulate recommendations based on trends and market developments.
- Present market data internally to commercial/marketing teams and externally to clients if necessary.
Define with Regions their product/service offerings and marketing plans:
- Help regions to create their B2C product offerings and associated services.
- Define product and service characteristics, structure range architectures.
- Evaluate existing and future business models, including the evolution of E-commerce.
- Be a driving force in developing sales and creating value.
- Help Regions in the construction and definition of their marketing/sales plans, objectives, KPIs for the B2C segment.
Support Regions in product marketing:
- Develop « phygital » launch plans in coordination with product/brand managers, the Marketing Communication team, and the Baking Center.
- Provide Regions with product/service launch kits.
- Train teams with the support of marketing/technical teams.
- Support the success of new product launches in the market by proposing methods and dashboards to pilot the follow-up of marketing operation performance.
- You have a higher education degree in Marketing/Business, such as a Business School, and a minimum of 10 years of experience as an International B2C Category Manager, Group Leader, or Marketing Manager in an international B2C marketing environment.
- You have proven experience in strategic and operational marketing and you are comfortable in all components of online and offline marketing, having managed omnichannel development plans.
- You have a confirmed experience in E-commerce and understand business challenges, market, and competition logic.
- You are skilled in project management and leading multidisciplinary teams around marketing projects.
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and initiatives, able to work cross-functionally in a multicultural environment and have strong persuasion and negotiation abilities.
- Fluent English is required, and knowledge of another language is highly appreciated.
- Travels in France and/or abroad is expected (approximately 30% of the time).
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet