- Animal care
- Central and Eastern Europe, Poland
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Phileo CEE Dairy Team creates value by providing innovative solutions through nutrition and leveraging Phileo capabilities in the Dairy industry. Our proactive approach to consulting onsite with Dairy operations on the latest production techniques, industry trends and nutrition needs allows us to develop solutions that embody quality and trust from start to finish. To accelerate the CEE region growth, Dairy Technical Specialist will provide support the implementation of CEE strategy via close cooperation with regional commercial and marketing teams to deliver best-in-class solutions and services to our customers. The person on this position is responsible for deployment of technologies by supporting Phileo strategic customers, helping them understand how Phileo can provide solutions to answer their business needs. This key role will assure that new technologies and tools are utilized to provide competitive customer focused solutions. You will report to the CEE Specie Technical Manager.
- Visit and provide technical support to Phileo strategic customers to help implement technology, and to get solicit feedback from the field
- Understand customer goals, priorities and challenges to provide solutions to address customer needs
- Establish and cultivate effective relationships with customers to maintain and grow existing business
- Technical support for the customers: Farm audit, farm management, developing customer’s score cards which include customized improvement plan, consulting clients on technical questions of interest
- Field and scientific trial management. Innovative approach in building new services and service tools
- Close cooperation with CEE Dairy Technical Team in range of quick, professional and effective response of customer needs and request from sales team
Talent leadership and development
- Improve the knowledge of the technical and commercial colleagues on the application of the dairy products is routine for you
- Be a technical expert in Dairy both internally and with customers
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Phileo Sales Process and provided solutions
- Gather market and customer needs as well as scientific advances and best practices to translate them into improved solutions and grow Phileo dairy business
- Ensures Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Flexibility in cooperation between different types of customers (farmer, nutritionist, sales manager, technologist)
- Extrapolating and adapting knowledge and experience
- Collaborates: builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Have a zootechnical, zoo engineering or veterinarian background
- Deep understanding of Dairy production, technology and market trends
- Good practical experience from working in or with the dairy industry
- 5+ years of experience in the Dairy industry
- Direct experience in providing farm consulting and support to Dairy producers
- Show strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Fluent English, other Languages (Polish, Russian) is a plus
Description de l'entreprise
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.