- Domaine d'activité
- Services généraux
- Human care
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
At Gnosis by Lesaffre APAC, we are looking for a talented, dynamic, and motivated Regulatory Affairs Manager to support the expansion of our business in China. Reporting to the APAC Regulatory Affairs Team Manager, you will be responsible for the regulatory compliance of our China product portfolio and play a critical role providing strategic advice on regulatory risks and opportunities to support market growth and innovation in China.
- Manage timely local registration activities
- Ensure compliance of Gnosis’ product portfolio with local regulations
- Participate and influence the development of relevant national food safety standards to support Gnosis’ expansion in China
- Develop and maintain relationship with regulatory agencies, local associations and their representatives involved in the development of food and health foods regulations
- Build up network of consultants and experts to support product registration
- Proactively identify potential regulatory risks and manage impact of regulatory changes within defined scope of responsibility
- Provide regulatory guidance and advice to internal stakeholders in line with defined strategy and in response to ad-hoc questions
- Maintain full awareness of regulatory activities of assigned portfolio and provide regular reports
- Build up effective working relationships with other departments of Gnosis and Lesaffre
- Knowledge of China food and health foods regulations, familiar with China National Food Safety Standards drafting/development process
- Existing network within the food, and/or health food industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Possess structured approach to working tasks and able to work independently
- Experience in project management appreciated, however project management course will be offered
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills including both Mandarin and English; able to communicate effectively cross-functionally.
Master’s degree or equivalent in Science, Pharmacy or related scientific discipline
Minimum of 7 years of regulatory experience in healthcare or food industry
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we harness the power of microorganisms to transform compounds into usable nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human wellbeing. We strive to create a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.