- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
Lesaffre Digital & Data ambitions
Lesaffre’s Digital & Data journey started some years’ ago with a strong push to encourage and cross-fertilize initiatives across the organization. Business impact of some of these first actions (Sales efficiency tools, My Lesaffre App for Bakers, digitalization of key operations etc…) have confirmed the importance of accelerating this journey.
Digital & Data are to become a fundamental transformative force for Lesaffre growth. On one hand, as a lever to increase customer centricity and user experience. On the other, to bring operational excellence across the company.
More concretely, some of these opportunities are:
- Further empower salesforce & leverage digital marketing to capture, convert and keep our future and current clients and consumers
- Leverage omnichannel strategies to sell, serve and delight our customers
- Turn our industrial operations even more intelligent and efficient (digitalization of processes, automatization of low added value tasks, industrial productivity, supply chain performance …)
- Contribute to unlocking further value and efficiency on R&D processes
- Empowering transversal functions to deliver better user experiences
To accelerate this journey, a substantial additional effort is being put in place. The recent arrival of a Chief Digital & Data Officer (ExCom member) has marked the beginning of this acceleration. With a more structured and results oriented journey, CD&D officer is creating a new organisation. Data and Tech is at the heart of the transformation. A Data and Tech Factory has been created to valorise Lesaffre’s data assets, and deliver use cases, governance capacities, and innovation. Both embedded in the Business and at a Global level, digital & data talents will be crucial to this transformative journey both in the impact to business as well as the development of D&D capabilities.
In this context, Lesaffre is recruiting a Cloud Ops Data Engineer
The Cloud Ops Data Engineer will help build and maintain a data services platform based on a data mesh approach. This position will be part of the Data & Tech Factory and will report to the Head of Data Architecture and Engineering. She/he will be responsible for designing, architecting, developing, and maintaining our data services platform with a strong focus on automation, infrastructure as code, and DevOps practices.
- Design, develop, and maintain data services platform that supports a data mesh approach using infrastructure as code principles
- Collaborate with data development teams to integrate digital and data services into the platform
- Design and implement automation solutions for platform configuration, provisioning, and monitoring using DevOps tools and practices such as Ansible, Terraform, and GitOps
- Implement continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for data services
- Identify and resolve platform performance issues using automated monitoring and alerting
- Establish processes to monitor the state of the platform and notify support teams in case of malfunction
- Collaborate with IT security teams to ensure the platform meets security standards and implement security as code principles
- Create and maintain documentation and runbooks to ensure platform resiliency and recovery in case of failure
There is no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Lesaffre is a place where you can grow and in which whatever background you come with will be a plus. If you feel excited about the position, we strongly encourage you to apply even if you meet only two third the requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of distributed data architectures
- Strong experience in designing and developing large-scale distributed data solutions using infrastructure as code and DevOps principles
- In-depth knowledge of cloud-based data technologies (AWS is a plus)
- Experience working with container management tools such as Kubernetes and Docker (EKS, ECS)
- Knowledge of data storage technologies (Snowflake, NoSQL, S3)
- Solid programming skills in one or more programming languages, including at least Python
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases (Postgresql, Cassandra, MongoDB, RDS, DynamoDB)
- Knowledge of data security practices and compliance standards
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, data science, or a related field
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in distributed data and Cloud native environment with a strong focus on automation, infrastructure as code, and DevOps practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.