- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
1) Promote Lesaffre overall image and reputation through internal and external communication, digital and off-line means;
2) Ensure company’s sustainable development through proactive and active communication, understand how to deal with crisis if happened any;
3) Strengthen governmental and public relationship through constructive communication, build network for China president as resources;
4) Coordinate with Lesaffre group on internal and external communication through transfer group resources to local China.
1. Media(WeChat, off-line activities, Magazine)
2. Artwork, design and layout adjustment and verification
3. Event management
– Pre: proposal, contract, information analysis
– payment follow-up, internal LMS system tracing, local production (printing, artwork , event and other goodies materials)
– Post event analysis (evaluate event visitor, improvement and related information collect for report)
4. Administration and MarCom Depart Budget
5. Communications (CRS, company internal communication purpose)
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.