- Domaine d'activité
- Maisons-Alfort, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
To support the launch of the new Cosmetics business, we are looking to recruit a Sales & Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Cosmetics Business Development Director and member of its leadership team, this position involves creating, developing and expanding Lesaffre’s business in the cosmetics market, with the aim of developing international sales.
– Define and lead the Sales strategy
– Identify, build and carry out prospecting actions
– Develop the sales of cosmetic active ingredients and customer portfolio in BtoB (distributor partners, key cosmetics accounts)
– Identify the best distribution channels for the Cosmetics products worldwide
– Develop and manage Key Accounts directly, with a focus on achieving mutual benefit
– Encourage the identification of new opportunities and improvement actions through fruitful collaboration with the marketing, innovation, regulatory, production and quality teams
– Manage and continuously improve the customer relations quality process.
– Supervise sales operations (CRM, sales forecasts, supply chain, front office)
– Partner with marketing in participating to cosmetics trade shows and other external events
Will support the team assessment of new partnerships or potential acquisitions.
– A scientific background (5 years’ higher education in chemistry, biology, pharmacy or Master in cosmetics)
– A master’s degree in business or marketing to complete this scientific base.
– Fluent English
– At least 15 years’ international experience in the BtoB cosmetics sector in a sales and business development
– Customer focus: understanding and definition of customer needs, creation of value for customers, establishment in-depth relationships with customers
– Management of a sales team: successful experience in setting up and developing international sales teams in a dynamic environment
– Cultural adaptability and impact: a motivated, dynamic and pragmatic person with emotional intelligence and a strong entrepreneurial spirit to develop the business and create value
– Ability to motivate the team and manage relationships with stakeholders
– Excellent communicator
– Motivated by growth and the opportunity to create value
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion Euros turnover, and established on all continents, has 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet