- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Food flavouring and taste
- Singapore, Singapore
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
• Assist in demo kit preparation and application development.
• Responsible in supporting day-to-day lab operations.
• Actively involved in day-to-day sensory evaluation.
• Handle equipment calibration, verification testing and maintenance.
• Manage lab inventory of product samples, food ingredients and lab consumable items.
• Responsible in demo kit shipment arrangement, includes packaging, logistics alignment.
• In charge day to day housekeeping of Culinary Center.
• Any other ad hoc duties assigned by Culinary Center manager, such as internal product conceptualization study, product gap analysis etc
• Diploma in Food Science.
• Fresh graduate is welcome.
• Interest in food ingredients.
• Internship experience in Food Ingredient industry is preferred.
• Good knowledge on GMP, Lab hygiene and laboratory safety.
• Good team player.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.