- Domaine d'activité
- Singapore, Singapore
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
The incumbent will manage the complete sales order cycle including all post-sales activities. You will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve customers by providing product and service information while resolving product and supply chain issues effectively. You will be part of a multicultural & international environment and collaborate across different functions to facilitate successful delivery.
- Provide support to all customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Build strong customer relationships
- Coordination of shipping documents to ensure timely delivery of product to customer by communicating customer expectations with plants & warehouse personnel
- Handle customers’ requests for samples and quotations
- Handle registration processes in collaboration with Regulatory department
- Follow up on accounts receivable
- Monitor orders on a daily basis, assist forecasting for Demand Planner
- Manage customer claims effectively with the support of the QC team
- Close cooperation with Customer Service team at HQ as well as production teams in various production entities (France, China, Indonesia, etc)
- Support and organize customers’ visit programs in Singapore, France, etc.
- Perform other administrative duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Management or other related discipline.
- 3-5 years of working experience in import/export role preferably from international trading company or in an MNC environment.
- Solid experience in logistics operations & customer service is essential.
- Familiar with customs procedure in food ingredients
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a cross-functional organization.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Full proficiency in English is required.
- Competence in French or additional Asian language skills optional.
- Good knowledge of SAP (incl. C4C CRM), Microsoft office.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.