- Domaine d'activité
- Food flavouring and taste
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Customer order processing in SAP/ERP system (including system database maintain);
- Work closed with related department (sales, supply chain, quality) to make sure customer’s order proceed in proper way;
- Coordinate with related forwarder for freight quotation part and shipment booked timely;
- Final shipping invoice issuing and prepare other custom clearance docs per customer request;
- Customer claim/sample/questionnaire follow up and coordinate with related department in order to satisfy the customer;
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and teamwork, willing to take on challenges
- Fluent in English skills; at least 2-3 years of customer service or related experience is a plus
- Good insight into customer needs.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Biospringer, as a Business Unit of Lesaffre, is a key player and global producer of natural origin yeast ingredients for the food industry.
Its comprehensive products range includes yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, yeast-based flavors and more.
Biospringer offers solutions to improve the flavor profile of recipes and participate in the development of healthier everyday consumers’ products. With 8 productions plants, a network of commercial teams and Culinary centers around the world and a team of technologists and R&D, Biospringer brings taste and pleasure to consumers.