- Domaine d'activité
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
Integrate and support the mission of data science sub-department which is to:
- Follow-up and support the company’s activity development aligned with defined strategy targets
- Analyze information, create performance management dashboards, produce meaningful insights to the company
- Detect tendency and measure business impacts from decisions made
- Build and maintain company’s data models (PowerBI models) to support analytic needs and KPI monitoring
- Support the evolution of data collection apps (PowerApp)
- Evaluate the data quality, ensure master data accuracy and alignment within systems
- Implement ETL processes to propose data treatment automatization
- Implement new DAX measures to automate and improve key reports
- Build visibility and improve current reports for the organization to take better actionable plans and measure efficiency of decisions made
- Ability to see patterns, establish associations and draw conclusions from various pieces of data and information
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.