- Domaine d'activité
- Amasya, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
What we will accomplish together:
- Ensuring the production of derivative products required by the Molasses and Derivative Product Sales Directorate with the pre-determined quality parameters,
- Managing the wastewater treatment process of Amasya Factory regarding the legal environmental obligations,
- Managing hazardous and nonhazardous waste in the factory.
What we expect:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from Chemical Engineering departments of universities,
- Hands-on experience in production processes,
- Prone to wastewater treatment processes and environment legislations,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office tools,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills,
- Prone to teamwork and experience of team management,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.
Would you like to join us as our new team player for producing derivative products and managing waste water treatment? The details are waiting for you below!
We are looking for our new “Derivative Products and Wastewater Treatment Chief” team member, who will work with us at our Amasya Factory.