- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
We are currently seeking a Digital & Data program Manager focus on Historian Platform to join our team dedicated to OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE.
You will have to architect and ensure the deployment of industrial solutions relying on our Industrial Data Platform (AVEVA PI System Historian). You work closely with regional project managers by helping them define the needs of factories, and with OT/IT project managers who manage the infrastructure and the software layer of projects. You ensure the operational, technical, commercial, administrative, and budgetary management of a portfolio of projects, relying on the teams placed under your hierarchical responsibility. You also manage external vendor relationship and support associated negotiations.
You will be responsible for driving the successful deployment of these solutions across multiple sites within our organization. This position that requires a strong technical background, excellent project management skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Vision, Architecture, Design:
- Lead the design, creation, and testing of new operational solutions, including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Energy Management Systems, on the Historian Platform.
- Update and maintain the roadmap for operational solutions, ensuring alignment with stakeholders.
- Oversee the deployment of these solutions across approximately 30 sites.
- Establish and report progress to the Operations Steering Committee.
- Manage and monitor the global budget for operational solutions, ensuring financial alignment with company objectives.
- Vendor Management:
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for vendor interactions.
- Coordinate program updates with the vendor’s Customer Success Manager and Key Account Director.
- Administer the vendor platform, including credits attribution and consumption tracking.
- Change and Communication:
- Implement effective change management strategies to support the adoption of new solutions.
- Provide assistance and support to users during the transition.
- Create documentation and conduct training as needed.
- Establish and animate an Historian Community across multiple countries.
- Support security audits and ensure compliance with best practices.
- Drive the deployment of network and industrial data security tools.
- Trained as an Industrial IT or Automation Engineer (Master or equivalent) you ideally have initial experience in deploying Historian systems in Industry or with an industrial IT integrator. Master’s degree in sciences or technology.
- Ideally, initial experience in deploying Historian systems in the industry or with an industrial IT integrator.
- Strong interest in information technology and emerging technologies in industry (e.g., Industry 4.0, IoT, real-time reporting).
- Experience in « process companies » such as food, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, or similar industries.
Technical Skills :
- Proficiency in industrial networks.
- In-depth understanding of IT security.
- Familiarity with production control or monitoring software.
- Experience with automation systems (e.g., Siemens or Schneider) and data acquisition using OPC servers.
- Knowledge of databases (e.g., MSSQL, etc.).
- Proficiency in programming languages, particularly Python or other advanced programming languages.
- Expertise in data modeling.
- Highly appreciated knowledge of AVEVA PI SYSTEM.
Managerial & Behavioral Skills:
- A very good level of English is required.
- Demonstrated autonomy, dynamism, and curiosity.
- Strong organizational and structural skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Certification in Project Management (e.g., PMP, PRINCE2, etc.).
- IT certification (e.g., SCRUM, ITIL, etc.).
- Expertise in Change Management.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 96 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet. www.lesaffre.com