- Domaine d'activité
- Philippines, Philippines
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
You will be responsible to strengthen the partnerships with our existing distributors in a growing market. This includes customizing the company channel partner strategy to the Philippines market specifics, mobilizing company and its distributors’ resources on key targets and deploying coordinated marketing actions to maximize their impact:
- Undertake partners activities to sustain and develop sales in the Philippines
- Together with APAC team, and in coordination with distributors, develop and implement marketing plans to ensure growth of the partners’ business
- Manage distributors & engage with distributors salesmen & merchandisers to gain focus, analyze performance of the partners
- Leveraging the distributors relationships to gather market data from their territories toi identify and develop new business opportunities – distribution/visibility
- Develop new market/channel opportunities based on the market insight
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with the channel partners
- Ensuring compliance with distributors agreements and, if necessary, implement corrective action plans when faced with under performing territories and terminate the dealer relationship if performance doesn’t improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or relevant major; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 5 or more years in business managerial experience within sales, marketing, trade marketing or commercial functions.
- Preferred to have 5 or more years in an international company, specialized in Food, Food ingredients industry, ideally in B2B environment.
- Have a strong knowledge in sales and trade relationship building skills.
- Experienced in distributor management, business development/account management.
- Have effective negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills, stakeholder engagement and people management skills.
- Intensive domestic travel frequency, regional and international travel may be required occasionally.
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre’s presence in Asia Pacific has been established for decades. With Asia Pacific regional headquartered based in Singapore, we aim to serve our customers in this region with better engagement and service. Currently, we have seven production plants and more than 20 sales office today in this region. Proximity to our customers is one of our core missions. This ensures Lesaffre is able to work with local bakers to create regional specialties and trends.
Lesaffre is opening a new position to lead and manage the distribution network in the Philippines. This position will report to the Commercial Director, APAC.