- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Administrative Department of LESAFFRE International, the Regulatory Affairs Department provides advice, information and training, and regulatory monitoring for the Group's various activities, mainly in the fields of Food and Feed Law, Plant Health and Food Safety, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals, as well as Environmental Law.
Under the supervision of the Director of Regulatory Affairs, you will be responsible for monitoring and advising on a range of issues relating to food safety and nutrition: (regulations on organic and biological contaminants, and safety of micro-organisms, (yeasts, bacteria, phages, etc.) and nutritional regulations and policies.
- You will be responsible for the active monitoring of nutrition and food safety issues and for developing tools to confirm the compliance of our products with food safety requirements (global). You are responsible for developing summaries, internal training and thematic sheets
- You will be responsible for developing tools to confirm compliance with food safety requirements (global) and for developing summaries, in-house training and thematic sheets. You will be responsible for setting up an appropriate monitoring system to capture consumer aspirations for healthy and safe products (product health safety, nutritional value, and with regard to "rising" themes such as the concept of ultra-processing).
- You contribute to raising awareness of emerging nutrition-related issues among internal audiences
- You will propose areas for development and support the Lesaffre group in the area of nutrition/human health
- You will support the group in positioning and product concepts from a nutritional perspective and in defining a nutrition policy for Lesaffre, which will bring together the initiatives of the various BUs and a common, cross-functional vision
- You will lead networks/communities with key internal stakeholders, and act as an ambassador for food safety and nutrition within the company
- As a regulatory affairs expert, you will contribute to the dissemination of regulatory information and the coordination of cross-functional regulatory files and will ensure the specific follow-up of certain regulatory files. You will participate in the research and dissemination of information. You advise and provide answers to questions asked by internal contacts
- You will participate in meetings of professional organisations of which the Group is a member, in connection with the topics you are monitoring and in coordination with the operational managers of the activities concerned
You have a higher education degree (DEA, Master's, Engineering School) in law or science in the fields of chemistry/biochemistry/agronomy/agri-food/nutrition, and have at least 7 years' experience in relation to foodstuffs regulations, which will enable you to become operational quickly.
You have experience in co-developing nutrition policy and nutrition communications strategies, nutrition training and experience in developing powerful and credible communications strategies through the development of convincing product claims.
Scientific critical thinking skills are essential. You have good writing skills and an ability to analyse and summarise. Given the international nature of the position, you must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
You are customer-oriented, analysing needs, providing advice and finding solutions. You are able to adapt to a variety of environments and people. You enjoy working in a multicultural context and in the context of projects requiring initiative and a sense of anticipation. You are rigorous and organised, you are able to make proposals and convince people thanks to your interpersonal skills and your diplomacy. You are able to work in a team or independently depending on the project.
The position is based in Marcq-en-Barœul (59) with regular travel, mainly to Paris and Brussels.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet