- Domaine d'activité
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Regional Lean Manager and under the transversal management of Factory 4.0 program manager, the Factory 4.0 Regional Project Executive will be responsible to create, design, elaborate, implement, coordinate and report the « Factory 4.0 » roadmap in its region.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of industrial technology projects, advanced production techniques, digital solutions / industry 4.0, in line with global roadmap.
- Prepares technical documentation, develops specifications, and monitors the progress of projects.
- Coordinate the activities required in the implementations interacting with the areas of Production, Maintenance, Systems, Quality, Security, External Suppliers, etc.
- Verify and guarantee that the projects are executed according to the established standards.
- Record and share lessons learned by providing technical support for the roll-out of projects in other plants.
- Stays informed of the latest developments and technological advances in the industry.
- Collaborate and maintain coherence with the Safety, Hygiene and Environment regulations and of the Quality System in force in the Company.
- Organize regional Steering Committee to report on regional roadmap deployment.
- General, Technology, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering degree
- Postgraduate or Certification in project management (PMP, Prince)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading innovation projects (mindset) and namely, Industry 4.0 related projects, preferably in food and beverage (or Pharmaceutical) industrial environment
- Advanced level English speaking. French would be a plus.
- Have experience in various industrial technology projects: automation, robotics/cobots, digitalization, control systems, data acquisition and supervision, industrial plant monitoring network (SCADA, Radio frequency, connectivity, traceability, etc.), Automated Guided Vehicles, Internet Of Things, Manufacturing Executing System.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (5S, TPM, Autonomous Maintenance, SMED, etc).
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 / GMP standards
- Advanced user-level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Teams, SharePoint) , ERP (SAP) and AutoCAD (desirable).
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology. Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet. In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.