- Domaine d'activité
- Long Định, Vietnam
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Guaranty the manufacturing of cream of yeast that is suitable with the requirement of customers (quality, time) with competitive price, optimizing the industrial tools in compliance with the regulation of security and the working condition of staffs, ensure the follow up of ratio, productivity and warranty the cost saving and management.
This position reports directly to the Technical Director of Saf-Viet.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Establish and implement the program of manufacturing cream according to the packaging demand.
· Guarantee the conformity of the production, origin and traceability within the time required by the relevant departments.
· Optimize the management process of expense and quality.
· Propose the investment program, budget for the activities under responsibility.
· Ensure the improvement activities within department (quality, productivity, trustfulness, security).
· Develop the competence and the motivation of staffs to achieve the objective set by the management.
· Contribute to the compliance of the regulation of hygiene, security, quality and environment
· Involve in handling departmental people matters such as recruitment & selection, training and development, performance evaluation, disciplinary actions,….
· Comply with requirements of Halal, safety, HACCP, FSSC, Halal, 5S within your department.
· University graduate in food, food chemical, mechanical.
· Minimum 5 year experience management in food, chemistry or pharmaceutical or related industry.
· Strong management skill.
· Attention to hygiene, safety, quality and environmental issues
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mind.
· Good sense of adaptation and team spirit.
· Good command of Vietnamese, English & Ms. Office usage
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 9 500 people in more than 75 subsidiaries based in 45 countries.
Saf-Viet is part of the Lesaffre group, specialized in production and distribution of Baker's yeast and bakery ingredients.
Friendly working environment and a competitive package will be provided.