- Domaine d'activité
- Lüleburgaz, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Planning the weekly production of cream yeast and sourdough,
- Controlling and reporting the consumption of all sources related to cream yeast production,
- Monitoring, managing and trouble-shooting the fermentation process to ensure the production quality,
- Developing, managing and contributing improvement projects in collaboration with other teams to enhance the productivity and eliminate cost overruns.
- A Bachelor's Degree from Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or Biochemical Engineering departments of universities,
- Proficiency on automation and quality processes,
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office tools, preferably experience in SAP,
- Hands-on experience in team management, production management and process management,
- Strong communication skills with proven record of team management,
- Prone to teamwork with an innovative approach,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- No national and international travel restrictions,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new Fermentation Specialist, who will work with us at our Lüleburgaz Factory, located in Kırklareli.