- Domaine d'activité
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
• Maintain high safety and operation standards amongst his team to comply QHSE guidelines
• Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including production scheduling and tasks allocation within the workshop for day to day operations so that resources are used at their
• Report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns to the Fermentation Manager
• Coordinates / ensures the proper exchange of information regarding needs and production outcome of the cream users and service Dept (DY, FY, QC)
• Participate in specific task group to review customers feedback in order to suggests appropriate solutions and ensure customer overall satisfaction
• Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure skills improvement
• Participates in the hard skills development of the crew along with the training in SOP’s.
• Participates in supervision tasks regarding SAP transactions.Adopt a role model so that his entireteam reflects the right behavior
• Provide feedback to staff according to their performance and ensure HR team is informed of performance trends
• Timely complete direct report regular review ensuring the issuing of the annual appraisal.
• Optimization Fermentation process adaptations with active/proactive feedback
• Implement and maintain process documentation including operation manuals, procedures, records and other relevant documentation related to workshop activities.
• Gain yeast manufacturing process knowledge while working on the various improvement or optimization studies and on e- reading
• Comply with requirements of reference regulation and standards established by the company’s top management within his department.
• Participates / leads Investment projects in the user role. Links / coordinates with Maintenance Department both for Preventive / Predictive Maintenance activities and follow up of main Maintenance interventions
• Responsible for maintain and ensure planning and scheduling Fermentation Process
• Responsible for the full Fermentation Process & equipment
• Bachelor degree required in Food manufacturing, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemistry
• Minimum of 3 years of food/pharmaceutical/biotechnology Fermentation process in Multinational Company.
• Experience 2 years at supervisory level
• High level of motivation, open- minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, Critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
• High proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required.
• Familiar with local regulations and standard
• High level of Microsoft office especially Excell (Statistics, and Understand about Excell Macro and VBA)
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.