- Domaine d'activité
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the General Manager, and functionnally to MEA Finance Director, you will be responsible for financial management, Corporate and IT activities including:
- Optimize the financial performance of the company, including its reporting, cash-flow management, and return on investments.
- Ensure compliance with the Ethiopian tax and legal regulations, in accordance with the Lesaffre principles in term of compliance and anti-corruption.
- Contribute to any plan for finance cost optimization (FRF) lead by the group.
Treasury - Cash and risk
- Manage banking relationships and oversee all daily banking activities
- Develops plans for long-term financing if required of company operations in conjunction with the General Manager
- Plans, projects and reports current cash flow to ensure that sufficient cash is available to cover current expenditures
- Negotiates short-term loans and/or lines of credit with banks in conjunction with the GM
- Support purchasing in hedging of FOREX and commodity prices.
- Accounting and financial controls
- Ensure organisation and coordinate accounting task
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models.
- Interact with internal and external auditors, review and analyze results
- Liaise with tax authorities and tax consultant to ensure all taxes are in order.
- Coordinate annual report and prepare the financial section
- Ensure the entity foundations are in compliance with all internal policies and relevant regulations and ensure filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Improve and implement the financial system, ensuring maximum productivity and that it meets the needs of the business today and in the future
- Supervise monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks.
- Performs cost analysis and cost accounting for all products to ensure a proper decision support system.
- Partner with Procurement Team in determining financial impact due to cost variations, etc. and prepare periodic forecasts to update management on projected results.
- Prepares new products/modified products financial simulations.
- Management reporting
- Responsible for financial management reporting System and Process
- Present monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results
- Ensure financial management reporting tools and processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business.
- Develop and prepare a monthly management report package.
- Ensure Management Reporting is submitted on time with the relevant quality into the Lesaffre Group system.
- Develop and manage Forecast management reporting
- Lead the annual budgeting process; to achieve the required profitability and growth.
- Manage the financial modelling and analysis to support the development of long-term strategic initiatives and business plans
- Monitors annual and monthly operating budget for all departments and reports variances to ensure on a monthly basis that company profitability targets are achieved.
- Analyze revenue
- Analyze expenditure trends to recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure control.
- Corporate: leads Corporate process in a context of Joint Venture, working if necessary with an external lawyer to prepare BoD, Financial statements approval, BoD resolution,…
- IT: leads the IT function ensuring data protection, and efficient use of the softwares, Applies Group IT policy and coordinates with Regional IT manager
- Organizational : You will be responsible for the recruiting, training, supervising and evaluating the accounting team.
Education, experience level, competences
- Graduated in Business Administration or finance
- Previous 5 years’ experience
- Fluent in standard English
- Project management
- IT tools : Word, Excel, PPT
- Self-managing abilities essential, ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Good interpersonal relations, ability for building nice relationships with different partners (distributors, clients)
- Team Spirit
- Strong desire to be hands on, and to deliver
- Able to take a step back and to put perspective in the analysis and advises
- Able to work in autonomy, with agility and anticipation
- Self-motivated, diplomatic, energetic, strong ability to convince
- Interest and pedagogy in skills sharing
- Strict sense of confidentiality
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a €2.7 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and 96 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.