- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Your main mission is to provide support in finance department by processing transactions, compiling and maintaining reports and do tax submissions.
- Processing ad hoc transactions
- Maintaining weekly sales reports
- Compiling ad hoc reports on request
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Processing of month end calculations and journals
- Performing tax calculations and submit VAT, employee tax, dividend tax, income tax.
- Supervising of stocktakes and process adjustments
- Reviewing transactions done by junior staff
- Loading payments daily / monthly
- Degree in accounting
- 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel
- High level of confidentiality is necessary
- Attention to detail
Description de l'entreprise
Aries Baking Supplies is a South African company founded in 2005, manufacturing and distributing baking ingredients to the bakery industry for all types of applications. Aries Baking Supplies has developed a strong intention to offer Quality Solutions and Proximity with end-users in the Northern provinces of South Africa.
In 2021 Aries joined Lesaffre, a key global player in fermentation for nearly 170 years. Lesaffre is established on all continents with our 10,700 employees on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Our Company set out to create a large and innovative range of bread ingredients. These products respond to the various issues facing our industrial and artisan clients and meet their baking needs.