- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Food flavouring and taste
- Maisons-Alfort, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Become the technical support of our sales teams (advice, testing, preparation of presentation tools / kits, samples, etc.).
- Understand the technical needs of customers and make recommendations for improvement,
- Prepare and create application formulas to address customer projects or market trends in a variety of different application areas
- Be in charge of training on our ingredients,
- Pilot technical studies on various food applications,
- Carry out competitive intelligence,
- Work in collaboration with the sales, marketing and R&D teams
- Frequent trips to Europe and the Middle East to be expected.
- Masters in food science, engineer, master in formulation or equivalent,
- 2+ years of experience in the food industry; ideally in product development with an ingredient focus,
- Experience in recipe development and formulation ideally focused on the showcasing ingredients,
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English/French),
- Knowledge or experience in the culinary arts is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment,
- Ability to manage multiple product development projects at the same time,
- Understanding of ingredient interactions/functionality,
- Organized and autonomous, you like formulation work, handling, tasting a variety of products, teamwork, customer contact,
- Executional excellence and personal leadership,
- Self-motivated problem solver and the drive to deliver objectives in a complex, fast-paced environment,
- Strong collaboration with sales and marketing to understand and develop application demos that fit within customer needs and market trends across the EMEA region,
- Open-mindedness, curiosity, thoroughness and a sense of customer / service will allow you to successfully carry out your missions,
- The ability to plan, put together well thought out design of experiments, anticipate next steps and incorporate course corrections when hurdles appear,
- Executional excellence, personal leadership and customer focus a must.
Description de l'entreprise
Within our group, a long-standing player in the sector of natural aromatic ingredients, as a culinary expert of our ingredients used in products, industrial food (soups, sauces, snacks, meat products, etc.)