- Domaine d'activité
- Animal care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
In the context of its diversification strategy, Phileo indeed aims at conquering new species. Insects are one of these targets.
This position is based in Europe, ideally in France (Marcq-en-Baroeul,59). It requires frequent worldwide travelling. He/she reports to the Global Pet & Horses Manager.
PHILEO is hiring a Insect specialist to develop and to support the implementation of the worldwide strategy related to the Insect market, through a close collaboration with the regional commercial & technical teams, the research and development department and communication Team. A special focus is expected on insects used for alternative proteins (Black Soldier Fly, Yellow Meal worm)
The responsibilities include:
· Monitor market needs trends, KPI & KFS to identify and prioritize growth opportunities,
· Define, promote & develop mid and long-term global specie strategy accordingly,
· Contribute to define R&D priorities for product development pipeline.
· Define portfolio positioning to address existing & future customer needs, with benchmark of competition products.
· Manage studies in close collaboration with the R&D to support new claims for existing products as well as develop the portfolio according to market needs and trends.
· Identify and manage new business development project transversally,
· Support global and local KA in collaboration with Sales Teams,
· Manage and coordinate a global task force to deploy and adapt the strategy across regions.
· Develop specie technical tools and internal training programs,
· Develop, maintain and cooperate with a network of KOL,
· Develop Phileo Share of voice & brand awareness in global events and channels.
Agronomy or Agricultural engineer, entomologist or equivalent completed with a business school or experience (5 years minimum)
Strong technical expertise in the protein insect’s industry (ideally coming from insect producers), with a business developer mind set focused on probiotics &/or feed additives market. Strong knowledge of insect market and environment (customers, key opinion leaders, macro-economic trends …) at an international level.
Fluent English; any other language is a plus (French, Spanish).Project management, customer centric and entrepreneurial mindset with strong insect experience.
The position requires autonomy and ability to influence through transversal leadership. The insect specialist needs to be strong and diplomatic communicant, good negotiator, adaptable, open minded and creative.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
In Phileo, as business unit of Lesaffre, we support partners globally, from family farmers to major feed industry players, constantly pursuing improved levels of animal health, welfare and productivity within the context of maximum sustainability.
We develop tailor-made solutions by mastering microbiota and immunity, based on sound science and trials evidence, helping animal keepers reduce their use of antibiotics to the absolute minimum. Our rich array of proprietary probiotics is designed to address the lifecycle needs of animals across a wide diversity of pets, farm livestock, fish and insects.
Let’s act with nature for animal care.