- Singapore, Singapore
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Phileo’s aquaculture portfolio strategy in different segments globally;
- Working closely with Global Species Manager (GSM) to support commercial activities within strategic account teams;
- Develop and implement media plan with communication team, generating content for articles, websites, social media and product launches;
- Design and implement launching activities and portfolio programs promotion in coordination with communication team;
- Identify new market opportunities in collaboration with Phileo’s regional teams, and to develop assertive value selling propositions to match costumer demands and expectations;
- Continuously update customer needs, identify and propose measures to improve customer satisfaction, services development and product application improvements;
- Market surveillance about new products, competitors, future trends & opportunities;
- Continuously transfer market information and knowledge to local sales teams and customers. Feed regional teams with relevant market information;
- Interact with R&D team and support field trials initiatives, implementation and execution. Elaboration of protocols, data collection and processing, trial report elaboration to assure high quality data inputs;
- Supporting regional teams and/or global communication team on aquaculture events organization and participation;
- Conduct marketing/technical face-to-face and/or e-learning product training for Phileo commercial team, commercial partners and customers.
- Degree in aquaculture, animal science or related field. MS or equivalent experience in the aquaculture nutrition and/or health area, PhD and MBA would be a plus.
- Minimum 5 years in technical-commercial or marketing related positions in the aquaculture market, preferable in the feed additives segment. Experience in the aquaculture industry with good overall knowledge about technical and marketing aspects of the different segments.
- Strong communication abilities including written, oral, e-mail and video/phone calls.
- Relationship building, collaborative and teamwork spirit.
- Adaptability to navigate and work in cross-cultural environments.
- Critical thinking and initiative taker.
- Technical/marketing writing and public presentation skills.
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
As part of its development plan, Lesaffre is looking for a Global Program Manager – Aquaculture to provide support to its team.