- Animal care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
This position is based in France, ideally in Marcq-en-Baroeul (France, 59). It requires frequent worldwide travelling. He/she reports to the Strategy & Marketing director and manage directly a Swine Program manager for marketing activities.
To accelerate its worldwide growth, PHILEO is hiring a Swine specialist to develop and to support the implementation of the worldwide strategy related to the Swine market, via close collaboration with the regional commercial & technical teams, the research and development department and communication.
· Monitor market needs trends to identify and prioritize growth opportunities,
· Define, promote & develop mid and long-term global specie strategy accordingly,
· Contribute to define R&D priorities for product development pipeline.
Portfolio Promotion :
· Manage directly the Global Program Manager,
· Define portfolio positioning to address existing & future customer needs,
· Manage studies in close collaboration with the R&D to support new claims for existing products as well as develop the portfolio according to market needs and trends.
Business Development :
· Identify and manage new business devilment project transversally,
· Support global and local KA in collaboration with KA managers,
· Manage and coordinate a global task force to deploy and adapt the strategy across regions.
Market education :
· Develop specie technical tools and internal training programs,
· Develop, maintain and cooperate with a network of KOL,
· Develop Phileo Share of voice & brand awareness in global events and channels.
Veterinarian, agricultural engineer or PhD in animal nutrition or equivalent.
Strong technical expertise in the swine nutrition & health industry with a focus on probiotics &/or feed additives market with exp (>> 10 years), its market and environment (customers, key opinion leaders, macro-economic trends …) at an international level.
Fluent English; any other language is a plus (French, Spanish).
Project management, customer centric and entrepreneurial mindset with strong swine experience.
The position requires the ability to influence through indirect leadership. The specie specialist needs to be autonomous, strong and diplomatic communicant, good negotiator, adaptable, open minded and creative.
Description de l'entreprise
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.
Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.
Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.