- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Group IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER, and in close collaboration with the Group IT Security team, local IT teams (70 subsidiaries, across 7 regions + 9 BUs) and technology partners, you’re in charge of managing our Office 365 collaborative solution (8000 users).
In a very diverse environment, your main activities will be to :
- Administrate the Office 365 solution, in close collaboration with the existing organization (100 level 1 administrators + a few level 2)
- Manage level 2 tickets related to Office 365, that level 1 administrators report to you
- Migrate the new companies and organizations to our Office 365 environment, in close collaboration with the local IT teams and the Group IT Security team
- Support the rollout of the new Office 365 features, in collaboration with the IT team and Digital team
- Provide your expertise to the Group and subsidiaries teams on Office 365 advanced features, including the Power Platform, TEAMS, SharePoint, etc.
- Participate to the Azure AD administration, in close collaboration with the Group systems & network engineer and the Group Security team
- Animate a network of more than 100 Office 365 administrators in our subsidiaries, using an existing delegation tool for the administration of the solution
- Collaborate with the Group IT Security team to strengthen the overall security of the solution, by working with them on embedded security features and external security solutions we currently run (email gateway, East-West security solution, Cloud backup, etc.)
- Collaborate actively with the Group IT systems & networks engineer, to work on Office 365 on-premises integration.
- Apply the Group IT security strategy defined by the Group IT security Team.
- Participate to the recurring Microsoft contract negotiations, by providing your technical expertise.
- Follow the IT budget related to the Office 365 solution, and help to the reinvoicing process.
Your profile :
- With a higher IT education (Bac+3 minimum), with at least 5+ years’ experience in information systems, you have a significant experience in Office 365 administration, in a structure of a similar size to ours.
- Mandatory technologies skills: Office 365, Azure, AADC, on-premises Microsoft systems (Active Diretory), email gateway (Cisco appreciated), PowerShell, SharePoint.
- You are a good communicator, able to popularize technical topics and open to discussions.
- You want to work in a collaborative mode with different teams and challenge your thought with other technical people.
- You can work in a complex and decentralized organization and lean structures.
- You are fluent in English.
- You will be required to travel to the group’s subsidiaries occasionally to provide on-site operational support when necessary (migration projects).
- Beyond your knowledge and know-how, your interpersonal skills, your customer orientation, your rigor, your ability to work in project mode, your reactivity will contribute to your success.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet